Bitrix24 - MyHub Android Call (English version)
MyHub provides integration with Bitrix24 via easy configuration. The integration provides many benefits to users.
- Customer identification: customer information is stored on Bitrix24, easy to capture information and history of working with customers.
- Call log history: store and record all inbound and outbound calls on Bitrix24 including information such as: date and time, call duration, ...
- Click to Call: launch calls directly from Bitrix24 via MyHub
Click on the menu icon on the top left corner and go to "Telephony" > "Connection"
Click Configure Telephony, select "Telephony Settings"
In the section Default number for outgoing calls, select "MyHub Android Call", click Save
Update your account info:
In the phone has default Call Recording:
Enable Call recording
- Open the dialer (From which you make Calls)
- Click on the Three Lines on the Bottom Left (in Xiaomi) or Top Right (in Samsung, OPPO/Realme)
- Click on "Settings"
- Choose "Call Recording"
- Enable the "Record Calls Automatically"
- Allow MyHub running in background:
- Go to Settings > Installed Apps > select MyHub > Allow MyHub running in background
- Go to Settings > Installed Apps > select MyHub > Turn on Autostart
- Go to Settings > Installed Apps > select Record Calls app > Allow running in background
- Go to Settings > Installed Apps > select Record Calls app > Turn on Autostart
- Turn off Battery Saver on Android:
- Go to Settings > Battery > turn off Low Power Mode or Battery Optimization (Doze mode).
- Enter your Bitrix24 domain:
- Click "Get Employees From Bitrix24" button, select Bitrix24 user with the sim management.
- Click Save:
Install MyHub with Bitrix24 is completed, now you can click-to-call directly from Bitrix24 domain.
MyHub integration can be found in CRM. Open Lead, Contact or Deal & Click-to-call on phone number. Here you can make an call via MyHub:
The call log will show in the lead activity:
Also, you can go to the "Telephony" > "Call details" to view all call histories: