Bitrix24 - MyHub Android Call (English version)
MyHub provides integration with Bitrix24 via easy configuration. The integration provides many benefits to users.
- Customer identification: customer information is stored on Bitrix24, easy to capture information and history of working with customers.
- Call log history: store and record all inbound and outbound calls on Bitrix24 including information such as: date and time, call duration, ...
- Click to Call: launch calls directly from Bitrix24 via MyHub
Install the MyHub Android Call from the Bitrix24 marketplace: go to Applications section inside your account, use Search to find "MyHub Android Call", open MyHub app & click on Install.
Click on the menu icon on the top left corner and go to "Telephony" > "Connection"
Click Configure Telephony, select "Telephony Settings"
In the section Default number for outgoing calls, select "MyHub Android Call", click Save
In case you don't have a MyHub account yet, please Sign up. Add your username, create password & email address:
Update your account info:
- Login MyHub App on your phone with the Account which created in step 2.
In Xiaomi & Samsung:
- Open the dialer (From which you make Calls)
- Click on the Three Lines on the Bottom Left (in Xiaomi) or Top Right (in Samsung)
- Click on "Settings"
- Choose "Call Recording"
- Enable the "Record Calls Automatically"
In the phone don't have Record Calls Automatically:
- Allow MyHub running in background:
- Go to Settings > Installed Apps > select MyHub > Allow MyHub running in background
- Go to Settings > Installed Apps > select MyHub > Turn on Autostart
- Go to Settings > Installed Apps > select Record Calls app > Allow running in background
- Go to Settings > Installed Apps > select Record Calls app > Turn on Autostart
- Turn off Battery Saver on Android:
- Go to Settings > Battery > turn off Low Power Mode or Battery Optimization (Doze mode).
Log in to Your MyHub account, go to "Settings" > "Tools" > acitve "API Integration" > click "Set Up"
- Enter your Bitrix24 domain:
- Click "Get Employees From Bitrix24" button, select Bitrix24 user with the sim management.
- Click Save:
Install MyHub with Bitrix24 is completed, now you can click-to-call directly from Bitrix24 domain.
In case you use MyHub Free Trial, you will get 7 day fee trial. On the 8th day, please go to "Settings" > "Sim Management" > Click "Go To Subscription Page" to active your subscription.
MyHub integration can be found in CRM. Open Lead, Contact or Deal & Click-to-call on phone number. Here you can make an call via MyHub:
The call log will show in the lead activity:
Also, you can go to the "Telephony" > "Call details" to view all call histories:
All questions regarding MyHub for Bitrix24 app work can be sent to Community Group. In case you have any questions connected with MyHub service, please contact via Skype: get.more_become.more.